Your Galaxy S8 Active shares most of its internals with the regular S8, but it's got a tougher, different-looking exterior. That means you still get the Snapdragon 835 chip, paired with 4 GB RAM and 64 GB, the cameras are also the same as in the S8 (12 MP rear and 8 MP front). Your phone's 5.8-inch, 1440 x 2960 pixels display is flat and protected by raised margins, while a "durable metal frame" makes the device shock-resistant. Overall, the S8 Active will be a bit taller, wider, thicker, and heavier than the regular S8 - not only because of its rugged design, but also because it packs a larger (4000 mAh) battery.
- Big display (5.8 inches)
- Water-resistant phone
- Extremely high pixel density screen (568 ppi)
- Lots of RAM (4 GB RAM)
- Large camera sensor pixel size
Yours Until Gone!
What's in the Box?
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Active 64GB Unlocked GSM Smartphone
- Display: 5.8"
- Operating System: Android
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 64GB
- 30 Day Warranty
Choose your product warranty
From Consumer Priority Service (CPS)
Choose the warranty that is right for your new purchase! CPS offers extended warranty coverage for virtually all high-ticket consumer purchases ranging from high end electronics to computers and more. CPS covers drops, water damage, and all sorts of accidents with a quick and easy claims process.
Repair Plan 500 is for purchases priced $250.01 to $500.00
Warranties purchased at the time of product sale take effect on day 31 after purchase.
Warranties may be purchased within 30 days of product purchase. Please contact CPS upon purchasing to register your product at https://www.cpscentral.com/contact
- Contract covers units in a residential (non-commercial) environment
- 100% refund of the purchase price (less shipping & tax)
- Contract covers free shipping of repaired items
- If the product cannot be repaired, it will be replaced
- Fully transferable, cancel anytime (prorated after 30 days)
- Covers standard hardware malfunctions & accidental damage (liquid/impact damage, cracked LCD screens)
Yours Until Gone!