Choose your product warranty
From Consumer Priority Service (CPS)
Choose the warranty that is right for your new purchase! CPS offers extended warranty coverage for virtually all high-ticket consumer purchases ranging from high end electronics to computers and more. CPS covers drops, water damage, and all sorts of accidents with a quick and easy claims process.
Replacement Plan 150 is for purchases priced $100.01 to $150.00
Warranties purchased at the time of product sale take effect on day 31 after purchase.
Warranties may be purchased within 30 days of product purchase. Please contact CPS upon purchasing to register your product at https://www.cpscentral.com/contact
- Contract covers units in a residential (non-commercial) environment
- 100% refund of the purchase price (less shipping & tax)
- Contract covers free shipping of repaired items
- If the product cannot be repaired, it will be replaced
- Fully transferable, cancel anytime (prorated after 30 days)
- Covers standard hardware malfunctions & accidental damage (liquid/impact damage, cracked LCD screens)
Yours Until Gone!℠
Watch over your home in crystal-clear 1080HD video, and see, hear and speak to visitors from anywhere. With instant mobile alerts and two-way talk, you can answer the door from your smartphone, tablet and PC.
Monitor your property in 1080HD video, and check-in on your home at anytime with Live View on-demand video and audio. Get alerts on your phone, tablet and PC when anyone presses your Doorbell or triggers the built-in motion sensors. Hear and speak to visitors from your mobile device using the built-in microphone and speakers with noise cancellation.
Link your Ring to Alexa for hands-free home monitoring so you’ll always know when someone’s there. Enable announcements in the Alexa app to hear alerts on compatible Echo devices when anyone presses your doorbell or triggers Ring’s built-in motion sensors. Then talk to visitors through compatible Amazon Alexa devices, like Echo Dot or Echo Show, by simply saying “Alexa, talk to the front door.”
- Works with Alexa to launch real-time video with your voice
- Lets you see, hear and speak to visitors from your phone, tablet and PC
- Sends alerts as soon as motion is detected or when visitors press the Doorbell
- Powered by the rechargeable battery pack or connects to doorbell wires for a constant charge
- Monitors your home in 1080HD video with infrared night vision
- Lets you check-in on your property at anytime with Live View on-demand video
- Includes Lifetime Theft Protection: If your Doorbell gets stolen, Ring will replace it for free
- Includes satin nickel or venetian bronze faceplate
Yours Until Gone!℠
What's in the Box?
- Ring Video Doorbell 2nd Gen
- Quick Release Battery Pack
- Satin Nickel or Venetian Bronze Faceplate
- Adapter Plate
- Wedge and Corner Install Kits
- User Manual
- Security Sticker
- Installation Tools and Screws
- Operating conditions: -5°F to 120°F (-20.5°C to 48.5°C), Weather Resistant
- Internet requirements: Requires a minimum upload speed of 1Mbps, but 2 Mbps is recommended for optimal performance.
- Power: Powered by the removable battery pack or hardwired to existing doorbell wiring for continuous charging.
- Limited Quantity Available
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty