With your Amcrest Camera you’re able to precisely locate big and small game such as deer, wild boar, fowl and more. Discover the best locations to hunt for your game utilizing the high quality 1080p footage generated by this game camera. Never experience a missed opportunity with this game camera's super-wide 100° angle. With night vision and motion sensors, you’re always ready for the hunt when game is in season. Your camera is available in your choice of Camo or Gray.
Hunt in High Definition
Experience footage of your potential next trophy hunt in 12MP Full 1080p HD with this game camera. Videos can be recorded in increments of 10s/30s/60s/90s and record for a maximum interval of 30 minutes to ensure you capture every angle of your game and play it back on a 2" color LCD screen.
With a truly professional grade hunting camera you enjoy the assurances that make all the difference. The result: High quality HD images and video unequaled by other platforms on the private consumer market.
Never Miss Your Game
Don’t limit yourself to a small area when looking for a place to set up your hunting blind or tree stand. This game camera is triggered by any movement in a specified region monitored by its Passive IR motion sensors which is equipped with three sensitivity levels. It has a super-wide 100° viewing angle and can see up to 65 ft at night so that you can always know when to hunt.
PIR Motion Detection
Your Amcrest Hunting & Trail Camera is tailored to how you want to hunt. It is equipped with an interval timer (max: 30m) and multi-shot (single 3/6/9 pictures) which causes the Passive IR motion sensor to be disabled after each triggered interval time. To focus on a region of interest, utilize your camera’s built-in laser pointer.
Sunrise to Sundown
Whether you’re an early bird or night owl, you’ll find that this trail camera will continue to capture quality footage throughout the entirety of the day. During the day it produces stunning color photos and video while at night it uses its 36 IR LEDS to continue to produce that same quality in infrared.
- Infrared night vision up to 65ft with 32 LEDs
- Burst shot mode at 0.7s trigger speed
- Long-lasting battery life up to 3 months
- IP54 Weatherproof rating
- Experience footage of your potential next trophy hunt in 12MP 1080p HD
- 2” color LCD screen
- Motion is triggered by movement in a specified region monitored by highly sensitive motion sensors
- Don’t limit yourself to a small area when looking for a place to set up your hunting blind or tree stand with this hunting camera’s super-wide 100° angle
- Burst shot mode captures photos at a fast 0.7s trigger speed
- Store your recorded footage and photos to a MicroSD card (up to 32GB; not included)
- This trail camera will capture quality footage throughout the entire day
- IR LEDs to see up to 65 ft at night.
- P54 rating to ensure that it is protected from dust and splashes of water
- Long battery life that can last up to 3 months on standy to ensure that you never miss your next potential trophy hunt
- Choose Camo or Gray
Yours Until Gone!
What's in the box?
- Amcrest 12MP Digital GameCam Trail Camera with Integrated 2" LCD Screen
- Wireless Remote Controller
- Nylon Fastening Belt
- USB Cable
- A/V Cable
- ISO: 100/200/400
- TV Mode: NTSC, PAL
- Passive IR Motion Sensitivity: 3 levels (High/Normal/Low)
- Trigger Speed: 0.7sec
- File Format: JPEG/AVI
- Exposure: Auto
- Power Supply: 8xAA/4xAA (not included)
- 90 Day Manufacturer Warranty
Choose your product warranty
From Consumer Priority Service (CPS)
Choose the warranty that is right for your new purchase! CPS offers extended warranty coverage for virtually all high-ticket consumer purchases ranging from high end electronics to computers and more. CPS covers drops, water damage, and all sorts of accidents with a quick and easy claims process.
Replacement Plan 50 is for purchases priced $40.01 to $50.00
Warranties purchased at the time of product sale take effect on day 31 after purchase.
Warranties may be purchased within 30 days of product purchase. Please contact CPS upon purchasing to register your product at https://www.cpscentral.com/contact
- Contract covers units in a residential (non-commercial) environment
- 100% refund of the purchase price (less shipping & tax)
- Contract covers free shipping of repaired items
- If the product cannot be repaired, it will be replaced
- Fully transferable, cancel anytime (prorated after 30 days)
- Covers standard hardware malfunctions & accidental damage (liquid/impact damage, cracked LCD screens)
Yours Until Gone!