These Skil stubby screwdrivers are perfect for those hard to reach areas. They are ultra compact, making them easier to throw in your pocket while working on projects. These small tools are also comfortable to use with their soft grip handles, and each tool is made with stainless steel blades.
They are ideal for DIY applications or working on small projects. These stubby screwdrivers come in handy when a shorter length is required to open or tighten down screw heads. They are also great for small hands and even little kids- for them to try experimenting with real tools. Choose a 2-piece or 4-piece set- Philips head and Flat head (one or two of each).
- Compact for hard to reach places
- Soft grip handles for comfort
- Great for tight fitting spots
- Philips head and flat head
- Stainless steel
- Easy to fit in pocket
- Office and household application
Yours Until Gone!
What's in the Box?
- Skil Hand Tools Stubby Screwdrivers – Philips and Flat Head
- Screw driver size: 5mm flat (Slotted)
- Length : 76.2 mm
- Diameter: 30 mm
- Weight: 158 g
- 30 Day Warranty
Choose your product warranty
From Consumer Priority Service (CPS)
Choose the warranty that is right for your new purchase! CPS offers extended warranty coverage for virtually all high-ticket consumer purchases ranging from high end electronics to computers and more. CPS covers drops, water damage, and all sorts of accidents with a quick and easy claims process.
Replacement Plan 10 is for purchases priced up to $10.00
Warranties purchased at the time of product sale take effect on day 31 after purchase.
Warranties may be purchased within 30 days of product purchase. Please contact CPS upon purchasing to register your product at https://www.cpscentral.com/contact
- Contract covers units in a residential (non-commercial) environment
- 100% refund of the purchase price (less shipping & tax)
- Contract covers free shipping of repaired items
- If the product cannot be repaired, it will be replaced
- Fully transferable, cancel anytime (prorated after 30 days)
- Covers standard hardware malfunctions & accidental damage (liquid/impact damage, cracked LCD screens)
Yours Until Gone!