When Maxwell Smart used to talk into his phone, we laughed and thought, "Yeah, as if that's ever gonna happen!" Well, who's having the last laugh now? I guess we still are, because we are absolutely loving having our entire lives strapped around our wrist. With a boat load of features that can help keep you entertained, in touch, in shape, and yes, even on time, this U8 Smart Watch is going to be indispensable. You'll never know how you managed without it.
Available in white and red.
- Phone contacts
- Music sync
- Stop watch
- Find my phone feature
- Remote camera
- View SMS text messages and other QQ micro-channel
- iOS does not support remote camera and viewing information
Yours Until Gone!
What's in the Box?
- Bluetooth U8 Smart Watch with 1.5” Touchscreen
- Charging cable
- Capacitive 1.5" touchscreen: 128 x 128 resolution
- Battery capacity: 190mA
- Standby current: 300uA
- Shutdown current: 30uA
- Limited quantity available
- 30 Day Warranty
Choose your product warranty
From Consumer Priority Service (CPS)
Choose the warranty that is right for your new purchase! CPS offers extended warranty coverage for virtually all high-ticket consumer purchases ranging from high end electronics to computers and more. CPS covers drops, water damage, and all sorts of accidents with a quick and easy claims process.
Replacement Plan 10 is for purchases priced up to $10.00
Warranties purchased at the time of product sale take effect on day 31 after purchase.
Warranties may be purchased within 30 days of product purchase. Please contact CPS upon purchasing to register your product at https://www.cpscentral.com/contact
- Contract covers units in a residential (non-commercial) environment
- 100% refund of the purchase price (less shipping & tax)
- Contract covers free shipping of repaired items
- If the product cannot be repaired, it will be replaced
- Fully transferable, cancel anytime (prorated after 30 days)
- Covers standard hardware malfunctions & accidental damage (liquid/impact damage, cracked LCD screens)
Yours Until Gone!