Choose your product warranty
From Consumer Priority Service (CPS)
Choose the warranty that is right for your new purchase! CPS offers extended warranty coverage for virtually all high-ticket consumer purchases ranging from high end electronics to computers and more. CPS covers drops, water damage, and all sorts of accidents with a quick and easy claims process.
Repair Plan 250 is for purchases priced $150.01 to $250.00
Warranties purchased at the time of product sale take effect on day 31 after purchase.
Warranties may be purchased within 30 days of product purchase. Please contact CPS upon purchasing to register your product at https://www.cpscentral.com/contact
- Contract covers units in a residential (non-commercial) environment
- 100% refund of the purchase price (less shipping & tax)
- Contract covers free shipping of repaired items
- If the product cannot be repaired, it will be replaced
- Fully transferable, cancel anytime (prorated after 30 days)
- Covers standard hardware malfunctions & accidental damage (liquid/impact damage, cracked LCD screens)
Yours Until Gone!
The sleek and powerful Apple iMac 20" desktop computer is the perfect desktop computer for just about anyone. Featuring a powerful 2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor, a 20-inch widescreen display with 1680 x 1050 native resolution, and an ATI Radeon graphics processor, this Apple iMac computer is perfectly equipped to handle work and play.
Browse the internet, check your emails, watch a movie, write a paper, or play your favorite video games. The Apple iMac 20" desktop computer can handle it all. With 4GB DDR2 and a 250 GB SATA hard drive, there's more than enough room to store your music, movies, photos, documents, and more. Chat, record video, or take pictures with the forward-facing video camera. Get connected with the Apple iMac computer. If you don't have one, then here's your chance!
Redefining Apple's signature all-in-one desktop PC, the newly redesigned Apple iMac Desktop now sports a sleek, professional aluminum enclosure that's joined precisely to a 20-inch glass cover to create a virtually seamless front surface. It's powered by a 2.0 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor from the "Santa Rosa" chips, which offer a top-of-the-line 800 MHz front-side bus speed and a huge 4 MB L2 cache. This 20-inch iMac also features a 250 GB hard drive, 4 GB of RAM, 8x SuperDrive for burning movies to DVD and music mixes to CD, integrated 802.11n wireless LAN, Gigabit Ethernet wired networking, Bluetooth connectivity, ATI Radeon HD 2400 XT video card with 128 MB dedicated memory, and the Mac OS X v10.9 operating system.
- 2.0 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo running Mac OS X v10.9 or higher, max OS X is 10.11
- 4 GB DDR SDRAM, 250 GB SATA hard drive, SuperDrive (DVD±R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW)
- 20-inch (viewable) glossy widescreen TFT active-matrix LCD, 1680 by 1050 pixels, millions of colors
- FireWire 400, FireWire 800 port, three USB 2.0 ports on computer, built-in iSight, mini-DVI output port with support for DVI, VGA, and S-video
- Built-in 10/100/1000BASE-T (Gigabit), built-in AirPort Extreme (802.11n); built-in Bluetooth 2.0+EDR (Enhanced Data Rate) module
- This iMac cannot be upgraded beyond macOS 10.11 El Capitan
- DOES NOT include mouse or keyboard
Yours Until Gone!
What's in the Box?
- Apple iMac Desktop with 20” Display, Intel Core 2 Duo, 4GB RAM, 250GB HDD, SuperDrive
- 2008 Release Date
- Limited Quantity Available
- 30 Day Warranty