Whitelist & Safe Senders Instructions
Starting on August 30th, our daily emails will no longer be sent from Yugster.com. They will be sent from the new UntilGone.com. Follow these steps to ensure delivery to your inbox.
There isn't a "Safe Sender" list in Gmail per se. If you want to make sure emails from us will not end up in Spam, you can do a couple of things.
1. Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contact list. Gmail will deliver messages from members of the Contacts list to their inbox, unless they know with high confidence that it is spam.
- Click on the big "Gmail" top right and select "Contacts"
- Click on the "New Contact" button on the left
- Fill in the contact card with the name (e.g. Until Gone) and the email address email@example.com.
2. Create a filter so the messages from the sender are never sent to Spam. Open up a message from Until Gone, and from the drop-down next to the reply button, click on "Filter messages like this". In the page that appears, click on "Create a filter with this search" link, in the next page, check the box next to "never send to Spam" and click on the blue Create filter button.
To whitelist all email from untilgone.com in the Mail app in Mac OS X or macOS:
- In the Apple Mail top menu, click Mail > Preferences.
- Click the Rules tab.
- Click Add Rule.
- Type a name in the Description field, such as "Whitelist: untilgone.com," to identify the new rule.
- For the conditions, set the first dropdown menu item to any, so that it reads: If any of the following conditions are met.
- In the next two dropdown menus, select From in the first, and Ends with for the second.
- In the text field following Ends with, enter the domain's name that you want to whitelist. Include the ampersand "@" before the domain name to make the filter specific—for example, to whitelist all mail from the untilgone.com domain, type "@untilgone.com" into the field.
- Click the plus sign next to the last condition to add another domain with the same criteria if you want to whitelist more domains.
- In the Perform the following actions section, set the three dropdown items to: Move Message, to the mailbox: Inbox (or specify a different target folder of your choosing).
- Click OK to save the rule.
- Close the Rules window.
- Select Actions from the toolbar at the top of the screen.
- Select Junk E-mail.
- Select Junk E-mail Options...
- Click the Safe Sender tab.
- Click Add.
- Type in the email address you wish to add to your safe sender list.
- Click OK.
- Mouse over the Settings menu icon and select Settings.
- Click Filters and then Add.
- Enter a Filter Name.
- Either. enter the domain of the email you want to whitelist in the Sender field, or. ...
- Select Inbox as the folder to deliver the email to.
- Click Save and then click Save again.
- Open your Outlook mailbox.
- Select Options from the top right (next to the question mark).
- Select More options > Safe and blocked senders (under Preventing junk email) > Safe senders.
- In the space provided, enter the address.
Example: You can either enter a specific email address or use *untilgone.com or @untilgone.com to whitelist the domain.
- Select Add to list.
- Ensure the safe mailing lists box has the address you entered, and select OK.
Don't see instructions for your email service? Click HERE for more detailed instructions.