The LyfeLite LED Emergency bulb works like a normal light bulb with an amazing bonus feature. It has an innovative battery back up system inside that provides you with emergency lighting when the power goes out. In the event of a power outage, the LyfeLite LED Emergency bulb can stay on for up to 5 hours using its battery back up system, providing you with light in your darkest moments. This pack of LyfeLite bulbs includes 12 soft white bulbs and 3 power bases.
- 4-5 hour emergency lighting so you can still have light during a power outage
- 40W (5W, 450 lumens) equivalent in soft white
- 10,000 hour lifetime will last for years of usage
- Energy efficient LED bulbs use up to 80% less energy than standard bulbs
- Shatter proof so you never have to worry about broken glass
- Non-dimmable design works in all standard light fixtures
Yours Until Gone!
What's in the box?
- LyfeLite Battery Backup Emergency LED Light Bulbs (12 bulbs and 3 power bases)
- 40W Equivalent (5W, 450 lumens)
- E26 base fits standard bulb sockets
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Choose your product warranty
From Consumer Priority Service (CPS)
Choose the warranty that is right for your new purchase! CPS offers extended warranty coverage for virtually all high-ticket consumer purchases ranging from high end electronics to computers and more. CPS covers drops, water damage, and all sorts of accidents with a quick and easy claims process.
Replacement Plan 30 is for purchases priced $20.01 to $30.00
Warranties purchased at the time of product sale take effect on day 31 after purchase.
Warranties may be purchased within 30 days of product purchase. Please contact CPS upon purchasing to register your product at https://www.cpscentral.com/contact
- Contract covers units in a residential (non-commercial) environment
- 100% refund of the purchase price (less shipping & tax)
- Contract covers free shipping of repaired items
- If the product cannot be repaired, it will be replaced
- Fully transferable, cancel anytime (prorated after 30 days)
- Covers standard hardware malfunctions & accidental damage (liquid/impact damage, cracked LCD screens)
Yours Until Gone!