This 12-Volt Heated Car Seat Cushion is the perfect partner during cold weather and winter driving. The cushion provides comfort, warmth, and soothing heat not only for your tired and sore muscles but also warms your back and bottom which helps maintain your metabolism and blood circulation. You can enjoy soothing heat in the comfort of your vehicle.
The cushion warmer powers up through a 12-volt cigarette plug when connected to the vehicle's DC outlet. It's plugged into a vehicle's standard cigarette lighter and heats up immediately. The cushion warmer uses far-infrared heating which is built into the fabric, so no lumpy wires are to be felt. The cushion warmer consists of three controls for your preference of high or low heat: high, low, and off.
This cushion warmer is a universal fit. It fits all different sizes of cars or RV seats. The cushion warmer is flexible and portable so it can be transferred from one car to another easily. The heated cushion has black elastic straps that slide over almost any seat to securely hold the cushion in place. The cushion warmer also has additional straps on the bottom of the cushion and the included hooks can secure the cushion to the underside of your seat.
- Heated seat cushion provides comfort and warmth
- Provides soothing heat not only for your tired and sore muscles but also warms your back and bottom, helping to maintain your metabolism and blood circulation
- Has black elastic straps that slide over almost any seat to securely hold the cushion in place
- Powers up through its 12volt cigarette plug when connected to the vehicle's cigarette plug outlet
- Fits on all different sizes of cars or RV seats
- Flexible and portable
- Consist of three controls for your preference of high or low heat: Hi, Lo, and Off positions
Yours Until Gone!℠
What's in the Box?
- 12-Volt Heated Car Seat Cushion (2-Pack)
- Limited Quantity Available
- 90 Day Warranty
Caution: Unplug when not in use.
Warning: Use this product with a cigarette lighter socket rated at least 12V/120W or a DC power outlet only to ensure that the fuse in your cigarette lighter socket is rated appropriately.