Choose your product warranty
From Consumer Priority Service (CPS)
Choose the warranty that is right for your new purchase! CPS offers extended warranty coverage for virtually all high-ticket consumer purchases ranging from high end electronics to computers and more. CPS covers drops, water damage, and all sorts of accidents with a quick and easy claims process.
Replacement Plan 100 is for purchases priced $75.01 to $100.00
Warranties purchased at the time of product sale take effect on day 31 after purchase.
Warranties may be purchased within 30 days of product purchase. Please contact CPS upon purchasing to register your product at https://www.cpscentral.com/contact
- Contract covers units in a residential (non-commercial) environment
- 100% refund of the purchase price (less shipping & tax)
- Contract covers free shipping of repaired items
- If the product cannot be repaired, it will be replaced
- Fully transferable, cancel anytime (prorated after 30 days)
- Covers standard hardware malfunctions & accidental damage (liquid/impact damage, cracked LCD screens)
Yours Until Gone!℠
This 15" Infrared Quartz Comfort Heater is a versatile heating solution with its smaller profile and modern look that makes it ideal for many applications. The powerful interior fan circulates warmth throughout the room, while its attached wheels make for easy movement. This unit can gently warm up to 1,000 sq. ft. and comes fully assembled and ready to heat right out of the box.
- Four powerful Quartz heating elements
- High impact polymer cabinet
- Tip-over shut-off
- Hand held remote control with an included battery
- LED indicator lights
- Wheels for easy movement
Yours Until Gone!℠
What's in the Box?
- 15" Infrared Quartz Comfort Heater
- Remote Control
- Limited Quantity Available
- 1 Year Manufacturer, 30 Day Returns
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.