This new Wi-Fi-capable (iOS or Android) borescope is a perfect fit for your toolbox. This device can be used in a wide variety of settings which include (but are not limited to): automotive applications, law enforcement, plumbing, sanitation, electronics repair, and more. This is an easy, simple-to-use device that can be used by D.I.Y. hobbyists and professionals alike. You can get the device running within a matter of minutes after downloading the FREE app on your iOS or Android phone/ tablet, and record video/take snapshots that save to your phone gallery. The eight adjustable LED lights on the front of the camera make it so that you can even inspect things in the dark.
- Easy to use
- Free downloadable app (iOS and Android)
- 8 LED lights with light strength adjustment
- Attachable side-view mirror
- Hook attachment
- Magnet attachment
- IP67 waterproof rating
- Wi-Fi streaming
Yours Until Gone!℠
What's in the Box?
- 720p Wi-Fi Borescope with LED Lights
- 1x 720p Borescope Camera
- 1x Wi-Fi Module
- 1x Micro USB to USB Cable
- 1x Attachable Hook
- 1x Attachable Magnet
- 1x Attachable Side View Mirror
- 2x 3M Adhesive Suction Cup Pads
- Android/iOS App* (FREE DOWNLOAD): Wi-Fi Check
- App Compatibility: Android 6 + / iOS 8 +
- Streaming Resolution: 1280x720 (supports multiple resolutions for different sized phones or tablets)
- Recording Resolution: 720p
- Recording Modes: Continuous Video or Snapshot
- Recording Consumption: 700MB / 10 Minutes
- Video Format: .mp4
- Viewing Angle: 70°
- Storage: Uses phone storage
- Length: 10'
- Camera diameter: 8.5mm
- Wi-Fi Module Dimensions: 2.6" x 1.4" x 0.6" (L x W x H)
- Wi-Fi Transmission Distance: Up to ~50 feet
- Power Supply: 750 mAh Rechargeable 3.7v Lithium-Ion Battery
- Battery Life: ~120 minutes
- Waterproof level: IP67
- Limited Quantity Available
- 90 Day Warranty
- Only compatible with Android 6 + / iOS 8 +.
- This device requires the smartphone or tablet to be able to connect to 2.4Ghz networks in order to use the Wi-Fi functionality
- This device does not pair to Wi-Fi networks; this device is for local viewing only.