Choose your product warranty
From Consumer Priority Service (CPS)
Choose the warranty that is right for your new purchase! CPS offers extended warranty coverage for virtually all high-ticket consumer purchases ranging from high end electronics to computers and more. CPS covers drops, water damage, and all sorts of accidents with a quick and easy claims process.
Repair Plan 1000 is for purchases priced $750.01 to $1000.00
Warranties purchased at the time of product sale take effect on day 31 after purchase.
Warranties may be purchased within 30 days of product purchase. Please contact CPS upon purchasing to register your product at https://www.cpscentral.com/contact
- Contract covers units in a residential (non-commercial) environment
- 100% refund of the purchase price (less shipping & tax)
- Contract covers free shipping of repaired items
- If the product cannot be repaired, it will be replaced
- Fully transferable, cancel anytime (prorated after 30 days)
- Covers standard hardware malfunctions & accidental damage (liquid/impact damage, cracked LCD screens)
Yours Until Gone!
The widescreen, LED-backlit IPS screen has a glossy finish and a native resolution of 2880 x 1800. With 220 pixels per inch, this MacBook Pro has a pixel count of over 5 million. You'll be able to output to 2 external displays at up to 2560 x 1600 via Thunderbolt 2 (Mini DisplayPort). Any Mini DisplayPort-compatible display will plug in without the need for an adapter. This MacBook Pro also adds an HDMI port so HDMI-compliant devices, particularly HDTVs, are now natively supported as well. Visuals are handled by integrated Intel Iris Pro graphics.
The system is powered by a quad-core 4th generation Crystalwell 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7 processor. The 4th-gen Crystalwell processor uses low voltage for improved battery life without sacrificing performance. The MacBook Pro with Retina Display also has 16GB of onboard 1600 MHz DDR3L RAM, 256GB of PCIe-based flash storage and an SDXC media card slot. You'll be able to connect to the Internet with high-speed 802.11ac Wi-Fi. The MacBook Pro also supports a/b/g/n Wi-Fi networks as well. The MacBook Pro also features built-in Bluetooth 4.0, which allows you to connect wireless headphones, keyboard, mice and other compatible peripherals without a hassle.
Your MacBook Pro has dual Thunderbolt 2 ports, a high-speed interface that can move data at an amazing 20 Gbps, which is four times that of the USB 3.0 standard. Speaking of USB 3.0, Apple still supports USB 3.0. This MacBook Pro now features two USB 3.0 ports so you no longer have to buy an adapter, but can use USB 3.0-compliant devices natively as well. There is also a MagSafe 2 power port, which uses a magnetic connector that safely disengages from the computer when accidentally pulled. Please note that MagSafe 2 is not compatible with MagSafe adapters.
The 64-bit Mac OS X features Time Machine backup, which automatically backs up system data to an external hard drive. It also features intuitive Cover Flow navigation, the powerful Spotlight search tool and Quick Look document preview. You'll be able to use Boot Camp to run Windows on your Mac, if needed.
- 15.4-inch (diagonal) Retina display; 2880-by-1800 resolution at 220 pixels per inch
- 16GB of 1600MHz DDR3L onboard memory
- 256GB PCIe-based flash storage1
- 720p FaceTime HD Camera
- Intel Iris Pro Graphics
- Force Touch trackpad - press a little deeper, do a lot more
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi
- Thunderbolt 2
- High performance graphics
- Advanced Intel mobile processors
- Faster flash storage
- Long-lasting battery
Yours Until Gone!
What's in the Box?
- Apple 15.4” MacBook Pro Retina + Force Touch, Core i7, 16GB RAM, 256 SSD
- 85W MagSafe 2 Power Adapter
- AC wall plug
- Power cord
- 2015 Model MJLQ2LL/A
- Limited Quantity Available
- 30 Day Warranty