Choose your product warranty
From Consumer Priority Service (CPS)
Choose the warranty that is right for your new purchase! CPS offers extended warranty coverage for virtually all high-ticket consumer purchases ranging from high end electronics to computers and more. CPS covers drops, water damage, and all sorts of accidents with a quick and easy claims process.
Repair Plan 500 is for purchases priced $250.01 to $500.00
Warranties purchased at the time of product sale take effect on day 31 after purchase.
Warranties may be purchased within 30 days of product purchase. Please contact CPS upon purchasing to register your product at https://www.cpscentral.com/contact
- Contract covers units in a residential (non-commercial) environment
- 100% refund of the purchase price (less shipping & tax)
- Contract covers free shipping of repaired items
- If the product cannot be repaired, it will be replaced
- Fully transferable, cancel anytime (prorated after 30 days)
- Covers standard hardware malfunctions & accidental damage (liquid/impact damage, cracked LCD screens)
Yours Until Gone!℠
The 20" iMac with 2.66GHz Intel Core 2 Duo CPU from Apple is a sleek all-in-one computer that has been designed to meet the needs of video professionals, graphic designers, families, educators, and businesspeople. A venerable jack-of-all-trades, and master of all, the iMac is just at home in a professional environment as it is as in your home as the family computer.
iLife '09, a complete suite of digital creativity applications, is installed on the system. Easy enough for anyone to use, iLife will help you edit your home movies, organize digital photos, and compose original music. The system is also powerful enough to run Apple's professional-level applications, perfect for those who are ready to move up to the next level of creative software.
The iMac sports a sleek aluminum and glass industrial design, with a matching slimline aluminum keyboard. The built-in iSight camera hides discreetly above the LCD screen, giving you ready access to a webcam for Internet chat and conferencing. The included iChat and Photo Booth applications allow you to chat online and take fun self-portraits with the camera.
The computer is powered by a 2.66GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor for superior performance. It boasts 2GB of RAM, a 320GB hard drive, Bluetooth 2.1+EDR, Airport Extreme Wi-Fi, integrated speakers, and the SuperDrive DVD burner. The glossy 20" widescreen display is powered by ATI Radeon HD 2600 PRO graphics with 256MB of GDDR3 memory.
All this hardware runs on Apple's OS X 10.5 Leopard operating system. Leopard features Time Machine backup, which automatically backs up system data to an external hard drive. It also features intuitive Cover Flow navigation, the powerful Spotlight search tool, and Quick Look document preview.
The iMac is a strikingly elegant computer that will feel at home on virtually any desk.
- 20" LCD display
- 1680 x 1050 resolution
- Graphics Processor: ATI Radeon HD 2600 Pro
- 320GB SATA hard drive
- 2GB DDR3 RAM
- Super Multi-DVD Burner
- Intel Core 2 Duo E8335 2.66GHz
- Dedicated ATI Radeon HD 2600 Pro (0.3MB Dedicated Video Memory)
- macOS 10.5 Leopard pre-installed
- Max OS: macOS 10.11 El Capitan
Yours Until Gone!℠
What's in the Box?
- Apple 20” iMac with Intel Core 2 Duo, 2GB RAM, 320GB Hard Drive
- Power Adapter
- Early 2008 Model MB324LL/A
- Limited Quantity Available
- 30 Day Warranty