Choose your product warranty
From Consumer Priority Service (CPS)
Choose the warranty that is right for your new purchase! CPS offers extended warranty coverage for virtually all high-ticket consumer purchases ranging from high end electronics to computers and more. CPS covers drops, water damage, and all sorts of accidents with a quick and easy claims process.
Replacement Plan 150 is for purchases priced $100.01 to $150.00
Warranties purchased at the time of product sale take effect on day 31 after purchase.
Warranties may be purchased within 30 days of product purchase. Please contact CPS upon purchasing to register your product at https://www.cpscentral.com/contact
- Contract covers units in a residential (non-commercial) environment
- 100% refund of the purchase price (less shipping & tax)
- Contract covers free shipping of repaired items
- If the product cannot be repaired, it will be replaced
- Fully transferable, cancel anytime (prorated after 30 days)
- Covers standard hardware malfunctions & accidental damage (liquid/impact damage, cracked LCD screens)
Yours Until Gone!℠
The new AirPods deliver the wireless headphone experience, reimagined. Just pull them out of the charging case and they’re ready to use with your iPhone, Apple Watch, iPad, or Mac. After a simple one-tap setup, AirPods work like magic. They’re automatically on and always connected. AirPods can even sense when they’re in your ears and pause when you take them out.
To adjust the volume, change the song, make a call, or even get directions, simply say “Hey Siri” and make your request. You have the freedom to wear one or both AirPods, and you can play or skip forward with a double-tap when listening to music or podcasts.
AirPods deliver 5 hours of listening time and 3 hours of talk time on a single charge. And they’re made to keep up with you, thanks to a charging case that holds multiple charges for more than 24 hours of listening time. Need a quick charge? Just 15 minutes in the case gives you 3 hours of listening time or 2 hours of talk time.
Powered by the all-new Apple H1 headphone chip, AirPods use optical sensors and motion accelerometers to detect when they’re in your ears. Whether you’re using both AirPods or just one, the H1 chip automatically routes the audio and engages the microphone. And when you’re on a call or talking to Siri, an additional speech-detecting accelerometer works with beamforming microphones to filter out external noise and focus on the sound of your voice.
Choose Cable Charging or Wireless Charging from the drop-down. Both come with a USB to lightning cable.
- Designed by Apple
- Automatically on, automatically connected
- Easy setup for all your Apple devices
- Quick access to Siri by saying “Hey Siri” or setting up double-tap
- Double-tap to play or skip forward
- Charges quickly in the case
- Case charges with a lightning cable or wirelessly (choose from drop-down)
- Rich, high-quality audio and voice
- Seamless switching between devices
- New Apple H1 headphone chip delivers faster wireless connection to your devices
Yours Until Gone!℠
What's in the Box?
- Apple AirPods with Cable or Wireless Charging Case (2nd Generation)
- Charging Case
- Lightning to USB Cable
- What is an Open Box Item?
- Cable Charging Model MV7N2AM/A
- Wireless Charging Model MRXJ2AM/A
- AirPod Dimensions: 0.65 by 0.71 by 1.59 inches (16.5 by 18.0 by 40.5 mm)
- Charging Case Dimensions: 1.74 by 0.84 by 2.11 inches (44.3 by 21.3 by 53.5 mm)
- Limited Quantity Available
- 90 Day Warranty
- iPhone and iPod touch models with the latest version of iOS
- iPad models with the latest version of iPadOS
- Apple Watch models with the latest version of watchOS
- Mac models with the latest version of macOS
- Apple TV models with the latest version of tvOS