Choose your product warranty
From Consumer Priority Service (CPS)
Choose the warranty that is right for your new purchase! CPS offers extended warranty coverage for virtually all high-ticket consumer purchases ranging from high end electronics to computers and more. CPS covers drops, water damage, and all sorts of accidents with a quick and easy claims process.
Repair Plan 500 is for purchases priced $250.01 to $500.00
Warranties purchased at the time of product sale take effect on day 31 after purchase.
Warranties may be purchased within 30 days of product purchase. Please contact CPS upon purchasing to register your product at https://www.cpscentral.com/contact
- Contract covers units in a residential (non-commercial) environment
- 100% refund of the purchase price (less shipping & tax)
- Contract covers free shipping of repaired items
- If the product cannot be repaired, it will be replaced
- Fully transferable, cancel anytime (prorated after 30 days)
- Covers standard hardware malfunctions & accidental damage (liquid/impact damage, cracked LCD screens)
Yours Until Gone!
The Apple MacBook Air is an ultra-lightweight computer with power and style designed for all users. The system is defined by its unibody aluminum enclosure. At its thickest point, the computer is only 0.68 inches -- it tapers down to 0.11 inches at its thinnest. The system has 128GB of flash storage instead of an old-fashioned hard drive. That gives impressive battery life -- up to 7 hours of web browsing and an amazing 30 days of standby time.
Small notebooks typically feature less-than-full-size keyboards, cramped trackpads, and low-powered CPUs. This computer features a standard-size backlit chiclet keyboard. It also has a large multi-touch glass trackpad, giving you full control over your computer -- without sacrificing ergonomics. The computer is powered by an Intel Core i5 processor and has 8GB of onboard RAM, and graphics are provided by integrated Intel HD Graphics 5000 with 384 MB VRAM . The computer features all the amenities you expect on a Mac -- a FaceTime HD webcam, dual-band 802.11ac Wi-Fi (also compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n), Bluetooth 4.0 and built-in stereo speakers.
- 11.6-inch LED-backlit glossy widescreen TFT display
- Bigger battery for up to 7 hours of battery life on a single charge
- Backlit keyboard with perfectly spaced keys
- Flash storage in an ultra-compact notebook
- 1.3GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 processor with Turbo Boost up to 2.5GHz
- 8GB PC12800 (1600MHz) DDR3 SO-DIMM RAM Memory
- 128GB SSD (Solid State Drive) High Speed Drive
- Intel HD Graphics 5000 with up to 1.0GB of DDR3 SDRAM shared memory
- Built-In AirPort Extreme 802.11 Wi-Fi & Bluetooth
- Facetime Camera with HD resolution
Yours Until Gone!
What's in the Box?
- Apple MacBook Air (MD711LL/A) with 11.6” HD Display, Intel Core i5, 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD Drive, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Webcam
- 11.6-inch LED-backlit glossy widescreen TFT display, 1366x768 resolution
- 2 USB ports
- SD card slot
- Headphone port
- Limited Quantity Available
- 30 Day Warranty