There’s something from Sun Protection Zone™ that is not offered in this personal flotation device (PFD). It’s called judgment, and even the sure-fire auto CO2 system – and back-up oral inflation tube – won’t counteract solo pursuits in open water. Reasonable paddlers get the security of a universal fit (30-52" chest size) along with a built-in emergency whistle. The product is durable and built along with a zipper storage pouch to protect the bladder when not deployed. Rated as USCG Approved as a Type Inflatable PFD with Type III performance, this one’s an easy choice both to meet requirements and be prepared.
Best used for offshore and extended paddling, and worn during solo and group outings. Stay safe without the bulky gear with this inflatable life jacket. It sits on your waist like a belt and is U.S. Coast Guard (USCG) approved.
- Slim shape with buckle to be worn as a life jacket belt
- Internal inflatable life jacket bladder
- Zippered pocket, D-ring for carrying additional gear
- Universal fit (30-52" chest size) along with a built-in emergency whistle
- Rated as USCG Approved as a Type Inflatable PFD with Type III performance
Yours Until Gone!℠
What's in the Box?
- Belt Pack Manual Inflatable Life Jacket Personal Flotation Device (PFD)
- CO2 Cylinder: 33g with 0.5" Thread
- Inflation System: Manual Inflation Mechanism and Oral Tube
- Limited Quantity Available
- 30 Day Warranty