This Digital No-Contact Medical IR Infrared Thermometer has a multi-purpose temperature mode switch to measure forehead and body temperature. Temperature measuring range: 32.0°C - 42.2°C / 89.6°F - 108°F with 100% accuracy. It uses forehead and ear infrared thermometer detecting technology. It's no-contact, safer, healthier, and comes with auto power-off.
- Make sure the batteries are placed in the correct direction and are touching the contacts.
- Make sure your thermometer is set to "body" and not "surface" when taking the temperature of a person.
- Hold the button for 3 seconds to change modes.
- Choose to measure in degrees Fahrenheit or Celsius.
- Infrared probe
- Multi-purpose temperature mode switch
- Measure forehead and body temperature
- 100% accurate
- Unit conversion °C or °F optional
- Automatic power-off
- LCD display with backlight
Yours Until Gone!℠
What's in the Box?
- Digital No-Contact Medical IR Infrared Thermometer
- Limited Quantity Available
- 90 Day Warranty