The Eaton Cooper Z-Wave Dimmer Switch is a perfect fit for you Z-Wave systemZ-Wave is the leading wireless home control technology in the market today, with over 2100 certified interoperable products worldwide. Represented by the Z-Wave Alliance, and supported by more than 600 companies around the world, the standard is a key enabler of smart living solutions for home safety and security, energy, hospitality, office and light commercial applications.
The dimmer switch can wirelessly communicate with other Aspire RF receptacles around the room, creating up to 5 points of access without complicated wiring. It fits into standard wall boxes without the need for new wiring. This switch has a push pad for On/Off control, as well as a slider bar for Dim/Bright adjustment. It is designed for 300W LED and CFL applications and 600W incandescent, halogen, magnetic low voltage, and electronic low voltage lighting loads. This dimmer has a white finish and the features include many programmable functions which can be accessed manually or through compatible controllers. Light the way and GRAB yours TODAY!
- Dimming switch
- Up to 5 access points
- No complicated wiring
Yours Until Gone!
What's in the Box?
- Eaton Cooper F9540-N Z-Wave Single-Pole Dimmer Switch - White
- Performance Rating: 120V/AC, 60Hz
- Max: 600W, incandescent, 300W Dimmable CFL/LED
- Certifications: Testing & Code Compliance cULus Listed 6B28. NOM Certified. Complies with FCC Part 15, Class B. Z-Wave Compliant Certified
- Material Characteristics Flammability: Meets UL94 requirements; V2 rated
- Temperature Rating: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
- 90 Day Manufacturer Warranty
Choose your product warranty
From Consumer Priority Service (CPS)
Choose the warranty that is right for your new purchase! CPS offers extended warranty coverage for virtually all high-ticket consumer purchases ranging from high end electronics to computers and more. CPS covers drops, water damage, and all sorts of accidents with a quick and easy claims process.
Replacement Plan 40 is for purchases priced $30.01 to $40.00
Warranties purchased at the time of product sale take effect on day 31 after purchase.
Warranties may be purchased within 30 days of product purchase. Please contact CPS upon purchasing to register your product at https://www.cpscentral.com/contact
- Contract covers units in a residential (non-commercial) environment
- 100% refund of the purchase price (less shipping & tax)
- Contract covers free shipping of repaired items
- If the product cannot be repaired, it will be replaced
- Fully transferable, cancel anytime
- Covers standard hardware malfunctions & accidental damage (liquid/impact damage, cracked LCD screens)
Yours Until Gone!