A far superior alternative to latex gloves, the First Glove Nitrile Exam Gloves offer superior protection for professionals and hobbyists alike. Nitrile gloves are made with synthetic rubber that surpasses latex in every way. The best part is that they can be used by both men and women, right-handed or left-handed (ambidextrous design), and people with sensitivity to latex or donning powder skin (non-allergenic material).
- Higher puncture resistance
- Higher chemical/ liquid/gas protection
- Heavy-duty strength
- High tactile sensitivity
Yours Until Gone!℠
What's in the Box?
- First Glove Nitrile Exam Gloves, 3 Mil (100- or 1,000-Pack)
- Glove Length: 220 mm
- Overall Thickness: 3 Mil
- Palm Thickness: 0.07 ± 0.02 mm
- Finger Thickness: 0.10 ± 0.02 mm
- Limited Quantity Available
- Yours to Keep! We cannot accept returns on opened items due to the nature of this product