At only 10mm in diameter, the lock head is designed for even the thinnest laptops and devices while still meeting Kensington’s® industry-leading testing standards for tamper resistance, reliability, and durability. The patented anti-pick technology ensures the lock cannot be tampered with. The trusted industry standard for nearly 25 years and compatible with the Kensington® Security Slot found in most laptops. The rotating bar securely attaches to the internal wall of the device for a premium level of security.
- Strong 10mm lock head offers uncompromised security for even the thinnest laptops and devices
- Patented Hidden Pin™ Technology provides anti-pick features unique to Kensington®
- T-Bar™ Locking Technology attaches to the Kensington Security Slot™ found on most laptops
- Carbon steel cable resists cutting attempts and anchors to desk, table, or any fixed structure
- Pivot and rotate cable provides superior laptop engagement
- Independently verified and tested for industry-leading standards in torque/pull, foreign implements, lock lifecycle, corrosion, key strength, and other environmental conditions
- Register & Retrieve™ program allows you to order replacement keys
- Master Access allows both the user and administrators to unlock or reset locks at any time
Yours Until Gone!℠
What's in the Box?
- Kensington® N17 Keyed Laptop Lock with Master Keys (1- to 10-Pack)
- TAA Compliant
- Compatibility Kensington® Cable Lock
- Limited Quantity Available
- 30 Day Warranty