Your lightweight, fast-absorbing, tinted moisturizer has SPF 30 for protection from the sun's damaging rays. Pearlescent, pigment-filled micro-capsules release upon application for a natural-looking glow. A favorite among loyal Perriconistas, this tinted moisturizer immediately restores optimal hydration, while alpha lipoic acid reduces the appearance of lines, wrinkles and enlarged pores over time.
- Deep hydration minimizes the look of lines and wrinkles
- Enriched with antioxidants to help minimize the appearance of wrinkles and imperfections giving your skin a youthful glow
- Oil-free moisturizer that delivers a hint of tint with a mineral-based broad spectrum SPF 30 that isn’t too heavy or tacky
- Candeia tree extract soothes and improves the appearance of damaged skin by allowing it to hold on to moisture
Yours Until Gone!
What's in the Box?
- Perricone MD Face Finishing & Firming Moisturizer
- Limited Quantity Available
- 30 Day Warranty
Choose your product warranty
From Consumer Priority Service (CPS)
Choose the warranty that is right for your new purchase! CPS offers extended warranty coverage for virtually all high-ticket consumer purchases ranging from high end electronics to computers and more. CPS covers drops, water damage, and all sorts of accidents with a quick and easy claims process.
Replacement Plan 30 is for purchases priced $20.01 to $30.00
Warranties purchased at the time of product sale take effect on day 31 after purchase.
Warranties may be purchased within 30 days of product purchase. Please contact CPS upon purchasing to register your product at https://www.cpscentral.com/contact
- Contract covers units in a residential (non-commercial) environment
- 100% refund of the purchase price (less shipping & tax)
- Contract covers free shipping of repaired items
- If the product cannot be repaired, it will be replaced
- Fully transferable, cancel anytime (prorated after 30 days)
- Covers standard hardware malfunctions & accidental damage (liquid/impact damage, cracked LCD screens)
Yours Until Gone!