Choose your product warranty
From Consumer Priority Service (CPS)
Choose the warranty that is right for your new purchase! CPS offers extended warranty coverage for virtually all high-ticket consumer purchases ranging from high end electronics to computers and more. CPS covers drops, water damage, and all sorts of accidents with a quick and easy claims process.
Replacement Plan 20 is for purchases priced $10.01 to $20.00
Warranties purchased at the time of product sale take effect on day 31 after purchase.
Warranties may be purchased within 30 days of product purchase. Please contact CPS upon purchasing to register your product at https://www.cpscentral.com/contact
- Contract covers units in a residential (non-commercial) environment
- 100% refund of the purchase price (less shipping & tax)
- Contract covers free shipping of repaired items
- If the product cannot be repaired, it will be replaced
- Fully transferable, cancel anytime (prorated after 30 days)
- Covers standard hardware malfunctions & accidental damage (liquid/impact damage, cracked LCD screens)
Yours Until Gone!℠
Lighting control just got interesting. The Philips hue system lets you play with light, giving you complete control over color scheme, brightness, and tone. With an array of millions of color and white light options to choose from, you can display a relaxing sunset in the living room, bright colors for a party, or just find the perfect reading light. Pull colors directly from a favorite photo, alter shades and brightness to help you unwind or focus, keep your home safe when you’re away—with Philips hue, you can customize lighting to conveniently match your needs. Philips hue is based on the ZigBee, a low power, safe, and reliable technology to control your lights.
Each Hue Bridge (1st gen) can control up to 50 bulbs so you can combine one bridge with as many bulbs as you need (up to 50)!
Homeowners also don’t have to be home to control these lights. The Myhue portal is an online control panel that connects you to hue from anywhere in the world. Turn on lights as a security precaution while you’re away or turn them on when you pull into the driveway. The portal also saves your personalized scenes and keeps your bridge software regularly updated.
The hue family of lighting is not just a standalone lighting system, it can integrate into home automation systems including Wink, Vera, CastleOS, Revolv and for very advanced users the Universal Devices ISY controllers. Add hue to your IFTTT app and truly unlock the potential of this powerful family of lights. If you want to add more bulbs, go ahead! One bridge can control up to 50 bulbs at once. The Philips hue series features tons of bulbs to match your style.
Choose Bulb OR Bridge from the drop down menu. Bulb and Bridge sold separately.
Purchasing the Bulb does not include the Bridge. Purchasing the Bridge does not include the Bulb. Place separate orders if you want both the Bulb and the Bridge.
- Bulbs require Hue Wi-Fi Bridge to operate (one bridge controls up to 50 bulbs)
- Works with iOS devices and Android phones and tablets
- Set times for each light to turn on and off
- Create lighting scenes based on your favorite photos
- 9-watt, 600-lumen replacement for 40-watt incandescent light bulb
- Turn lights on and off, dim brightness, change colors, and more
- Easily screws into E26 medium-screw base light sockets
- Choose your favorite color from a spectrum of 16 million
- Features every shade of white light
- Dim bulbs individually or all at once
- Philips Hue White and Color Bulb (Gen 1) OR Hue Bridge (Gen 1)
Yours Until Gone!℠
What's in the Box?
- Philips Hue Smart Color Changing Bulb or Hue Bridge (Sold Separately)
- Bulb: 6.5" long x 3.6" diameter and fits a standard light socket
- Limited Quantity Available
- 30 Day Warranty