Handsfree access to your phone is conveniently displayed from your rearview mirror. Phone Vine Plus will maintain a steady grip on your device with the adjustable power grippers that expand to accommodate a phone up to 3.75 inches wide. The added pop-down feet give your phone extra support.
Phone Vine Plus has the 360-degree rotating design of Phone Vine with the added 180-degree side-to-side angle adjustment allowing you to place your phone at the optimal viewing angle giving different lines of sight and supporting horizontal and vertical screen watching.
The clamp fits on the back of your rearview mirror and has padding for an added non-slip grip. The telescoping “vine” extends from 10 to 12 inches. With cushions placed on the sides and feet, Phone Vine Plus will cradle your phone in safety as it hangs securely “on the vine.”
- Handsfree access to your phone
- Easy to install and use
- Solid and stable
- 360-degree adjustable ball-joint
- 180-degree adjustable arm
- Push-button extendable arm – adjusts from 10 to 12 inches in length
- Pop-down feet as added support
- Cushion, gripping pads
- Supports horizontal and vertical screen viewing
- Accommodates a phone up to 3.75 inches wide
Yours Until Gone!℠
What's in the Box?
- Phone Vine Plus Hands-Free Phone Holder
- Size: 26-31×14.5×9.5 cm
- Material: ABS
- Limited Quantity Available
- 30 Day Warranty
It’s easy to install and operate Phone Vine Plus:
- Attach the telescoping arm with the enclosed screw to the back of the mirror grip piece.
- Screw on the ball joint nut to the back of the phone tray
- Attach the phone tray to the ball joint at the end of the telescoping arm – push it over the ball joint until it snaps in place. Tighten the ball joint nut as needed to accommodate the phone tray.
- Attach the two extendable grip arm clips to the center of the rear-view mirror, cradle arms expand up to a total of 3.5 inches wide
- Adjust the bolt on the back of the device to swing the arm from left to right.
- On the phone tray, push the buttons on either side to expand the grips. To release the expansion, push the button in the center of the phone tray.