Pashmina cashmere has been worn and desired for thousands of years, ever since its introduction in Mongolia, Nepal, and the fabric's namesake, Kashmir. Woven from the fleece of the pashmina cashmere goat and known for its silky, soft texture and durable strength, pashmina cashmere is the ideal fabric for crafting a variety of winter accessories.
Unlike sheep's wool, it can be worn directly against the skin without causing irritation, and provides superior insulation against the cold. Today, pashmina cashmere is a designer's dream fabric, and advances in processing techniques have expanded the availability of this luxurious material to places around the world. A must for every wardrobe, this scarf protects you from the cold without the irritation of scratchy wool, all while maintaining your stylish outfit.
Solid Colors 79" x 12", Yellow Plaid 82" x 50", Black Plaid 55" x 55", Red Plaid 55" x 55", Lattice 75" x 25", All other styles 71" x 24"
- Cashmere wool which is incomparably durable and soft
- Perfect insulation properties, keeping you warm and comfortable during the cold winter days
- Not too thick or bulky
- Unisex, elegant, classic, striking design which makes it ideal for both men and women
Yours Until Gone!℠
What's in the Box?
- Women’s Ultra-Soft Nepali Wool Cashmere Scarf
- Dimensions: Solid Colors 79" x 12", Yellow Plaid 82" x 50", Black Plaid 55" x 55", Red Plaid 55" x 55", Lattice 75" x 25", All other styles 71" x 24"
- Material: 100% Pashmina Cashmere
- Limited Quantity Available
- 30 Day Warranty