Solar lighting is all the rage, as it reduces electricity costs and avoids complex wiring. The Solarek® Twin Outdoor Spotlights come with a light sensor, auto-on at night, and off during the day, as well as upgraded LED beads, offering a total of 2000lm brightness.
The solar spotlight allows you to adjust the lighting angle (90°) to get optimal illumination and adjust the solar panel (180°) to a well-lit location. Its built-in 2200mAh battery supports about nine hours of working time after being fully charged. IP65 waterproof and durable materials are optimal for free outdoor use even in rainy, snowy, or other weather conditions.
- Auto on at night and off during the day
- IP65 waterproof and heatproof
- Durable cast aluminum and heat-resistant materials with clear impact-resistant lens
- Can be mounted on the wall or inserted by the stake into the ground
Yours Until Gone!℠
What's in the Box?
- Solarek® Twin Outdoor Spotlights with Daylight Sensor & Solar Panel
- 2x Solar Spotlight Heads
- Solar Panel
- 3x Ground Stakes
- Screw Kit
- Screw Wrench
- User Manual
- Solar Panel: DC 6V/3.2W, Polysilicon
- LED Power: 1W
- LED Color: White
- Lumen: 2000lm
- Material: Cast Aluminum and ABS
- Color temperature: 6500-7000K
- Battery Type: DC 3.7V*2200mAh Lithium Battery
- Charging Time: 6 - 8 Hours
- Working Time: 8 - 9 Hours
- IP Rating: IP65 Waterproof
- Light Range: 49'
- Cable Length: 9.84'
- Limited Quantity Available
- 90 Day Warranty